Cylinder Repairs and 24hr Breakdown Service
- Experience, facilities and capacity to support a 24 hour break down service;
- Full-in house testing – reverse engineering capabilities using FARO arm;
- Sourcing quality components and fully managed control processes to reduce downtime.
With over 40 years of experience in Hydraulic & Pneumatic Cylinder refurbishment we are the experts.
Our fully equipped workshops have large overhead cranes and generous space and storage facilities allowing us to work on large assemblies.
All Cylinders are fully pressure tested both dynamically and statically in house.
We can source all components from bearings to bespoke Seals and make improvements to existing cylinders to increase longevity and performance.
This activity is supported by our In-house Hard Chrome plating facility and 24Hr Breakdown Service, giving us the edge over others as we have full control of major processes involved in repairs, and thus minimising down-times.
- Sourcing of Bespoke Parts & Seals
- 24 Hour Emergency Breakdown Service
- Full In-house Pressure Testing – Reverse Engineering of legacy parts using FARO Arm
- Advice on suitable Preventative Maintenance Strategy – Supported by Large Machining, Hard Chroming and Fitting Capacity