- Specialists in heavy machining of a diverse range of materials – upto 20 tonne;
- Huge capacity and skilled engineers with CNC/CAD machines;
- A range of engineering services such as manufacturing, repairs and breakdown.
We are experts in Centre Lathe Turning and can handle very long and heavy workpieces.
Boasting decades of experience in machining Shafts & Rotors in all types of materials, we know how to keep them straight and true!
Currently we have an extensive range of both the latest CNC and Manual lathes. Most of our CNC lathes are equipped with a C-axis and live-tooling.
Accommodating Turning of small pieces from as little as Ø 25mm all the way up to Ø1400mm and 15T in weight we offer one the most diverse capacities in the UK.
- Latest CNC Lathes with C-axis
- Heavy Duty machines that can handle up to 15T work piece
- Large Swing Lathes up to ø1400mm
- Long Bed Lathes handling up to 8000mm work pieces (through 250mm Spindle Bore)
|Between Centres (mm)||Swing Over Bed (mm)||Swing Over Saddle|
|SFM 5616 OCT (15T Payload) CNC||4300||1400||1000|
|SFM CST 50200C c/w full C axis. 250mm Spindle Bore||5000||850||1250|
|Alpha Harrison 2800XS - C axis 150 Spindle Bore + CAPTO tooling||6000(8000mm up to Ø250mm)||1000||710|
|Axe & status TUSCAN - 9" Spindle Bore||5000(7000mm up to Ø9")||1200||760|
|Alpha Harrison 2800XS- C axis 150 Spindle Bore + CAPTO tooling||4000||760||550|
|Colchester Multi Turn 4000 CNC||3000||554||350|
|Alpha Harrison 1550XM c/w full C axis+ CAPTO tooling||3000||554||350|
|Alpha Harrison 1550 CNC||3000||554||350|
|Alpha Harrison 1550XM c/w full C axis CAPTO tooling||3000||554||350|
|Alpha Harrison 1550 CNC||2000||500||350|
|Colchester Triumph 2000||1270||390||240|
|TOS SN 4005||1500||450||280|